1. Responsible party. The Responsible party in the meaning of the EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the data processing described below is Westdeutsche Lotterie GmbH & Co. OHG, Weseler Straße 108-112, 48151 Münster („WestLotto“), E-Mail: email@example.com.
2. Data Protection Officer. If you have any questions about data protection at WestLotto, you can always contact our data protection officer:
• by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• by post: Westdeutsche Lotterie GmbH & Co. OHG
Weseler Str. 108 – 112
48151 Münster (Germany)
3. Features of the website. Through our website, available at the URL https://www.eurojackpot.com, you can be directed to your local lottery company offering Eurojackpot. For information on the data processing by the lottery company of your country, they will inform you.
4. Visit the website. When visiting the website, personal data will only be collected from us if this is necessary for technical reasons for the use of our website. The following data is automatically collected each time you access our website: the IP address of the device used to access the site; Date and time of access; Title of the website visited and the title of the website from which the further content is retrieved (so-called referrer URL), technical details such as access status and possibly error codes; technical information about the browser used and the operating system of the device used. Legal basis of this data processing is art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR, based on our legitimate interest to enable you to use our web content and to ensure the stability and security of our systems. In addition, for the purposes described above, the above-mentioned data is temporarily stored in internal log files in order to generate statistical information on the use of our website in order to further develop our website with regard to the usage habits of our visitors (eg if the share of mobile devices with which the pages are retrieved) and to maintain our website in general administrative. This data processing is carried out to safeguard our above-mentioned legitimate interests on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. The information stored in the log files does not allow any direct inference to your person - in particular, we store the IP addresses only in abbreviated form. The log files are stored for 7 days and then deleted automatically.
6. Analysis and Advertising. In order to improve our website, we use different technologies for analyzing the usage behavior and evaluation of the associated data. The data collected may include, in particular, the IP address of the terminal, the date and time of access, the identification number of a cookie, the device identifier of mobile devices, and technical information about the browser and the operating system. However, the collected data are stored exclusively pseudonym, so that no direct conclusions about your person are possible. These data are also processed for marketing purposes and thus provide you with individualized advertising messages, e.g. in the form of banners and advertisements on our website. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, based on our above-mentioned legitimate interests. In the following section, we would like to explain more about these technologies and their providers.